New Year, New You
Welcome back – we hope you all had a lovely Christmas break!
I know I did – it was full of eating my weight in chocolate and binge watching series on Netflix…
Now we are back and it’s the time for resolutions – this month the college is all about “New Year, New You” from healthy lifestyles to new choices with your courses.
I have listed a few facts of how to have a healthy lifestyle:
1. Ensure you eat 3 meals a day.
2. Choose foods that are low in saturated fats, cholesterol, salt and added sugars.
3. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids – the government recommends 6-8 glasses every day.
4. Ensure you do regular exercise to help prevent any serious illnesses.
5. Make sure you have a good night’s sleep (recommended between 7-9 hours)
6. Stop smoking to ensure you can breathe easier and have more energy.